Pet Rehydration Station XL
Never worry about your beloved pet/s running out of drinking water again with our automatically refilling stainless steel Pet Rehydration Station XL. We have specifically designed and constructed the XL station for larger dog breeds (i.e. Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, etc.) or for those with multiple dogs who like to drink at the same time. The Pet Rehydration Station XL has twice the drinking capacity as the Pet Rehydration Station. All of our stations are indestructible and will last a lifetime, so you'll only buy this once. Because the Pet Rehydration Station XL is fixed, it is impossible for your pets to tip it over and/or destroy. If installed correctly on timber this station can support up to 90kgs, slightly less on masonry/brick.
This station is suitable for most large dog breeds, but if you need something even bigger, check out the XXL version. All Pet Rehydration Stations are for outdoor use only.
Why you'll love it
- 100% PET PROOF - GUARANTEED
- Automatically refills
- Designed and handmade in Brisbane, Australia
- Constructed with heavy duty stainless steel (grade 304)
- Fixes to masonry/brick and timber
- Waste outlet at bottom of station for easy emptying and cleaning
- Modern design with no places/lips for insects/spiders to live and harm your pet/s
- 3/4" BSP brass adaptor to connect to a standard garden tap which includes a Backflow prevention device to prevent back siphonage into mains water and a 1/2" BSP thread to connect the braided hose to
- 1/2" BSP 600mm stainless steel braided hose* connector
- All fixings and detailed installation instructions.
- Length: 48.5 cm
- Width: 34 cm
- Height: 22 cm
- Approximately 8.5 litres
- 600mm (fits onto a standard 12mm garden hose adaptor)
- Can connect to the left or right side of the station (looking front on). Please select which side when adding to cart.
CLICK HERE for Larger size Pet Rehydration Station!
CLICK HERE if your're after a pop of colour with our Powdercoat Range!
CLEANING VIDEO - PET REHYDRATION STATION
Please note: Foreseen or unforeseen factors specific to environmental conditions caused by the location of installation of our products can be critical to the performance of our products and the materials they are manufactured from.
If you are in a coastal area (up to, but not limited, to 5kms) or situated near a large bodies of salt/chlorine water (I.e., pools/spas) where the product may come into direct or indirect contact with corrosives, we would highly recommend our Marine Grade Stainless Steel SS316 Rehydration Stations. This includes installations in residential, non-residential, and industrial locations where the product may be stored or installed. For full terms and conditions, please visit or Warranty and FAQs.
Disclaimer: This product is intended for animal use only. DK Stainless products are made from high quality and durable stainless steel materials, please ensure you handle and install the products as specified by DK Stainless. By purchasing this product you agree to indemnify DK Stainless for any damage or injury associated with the use of misuse of this product.