Job Title: Workshop Labourer
Location: Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD (12kms from Brisbane City)
Employment: Casual, must be available 20 hours per week (progressing into a part/full-time position within 3-6 months for the right applicant)
DK Stainless (www.dkstainless.com.au) is a leading stainless-steel manufacturer with a passion for Aussie manufacturing and keeping jobs in our backyard. We are a small, family run business with a big heart. Our main product is an automatically refilling drinking station for pet’s (mainly doggo’s).
The Workshop Labourer is a very diverse and hands on role. The position has a primary focus to ensure our wide variety of products are assembled, boxed and ready to ship (full training will be provided).
This role will also be responsible for maintaining the efficiency and mastery of work that DK Stainless take pride in, ensuring every product is assembled and dispatched to the highest standards. For the right applicant, this role may provide the opportunity for progression within the business as we continue to grow and expand.
To be successful in this role, you must absolutely love hands on work, have good practical skills and a willingness to grow within the brand. The right candidate will take pride in their work, be a proactive member of our team and have excellent communication skills (also, a love of dog’s will be taken into very high consideration).
- Must be able to use hand tools (i.e., drills, grinders etc.)
- Great communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to think outside the box
General Tasks (this is a very diverse role, so there will be more):
- General workshop/labourer tasks
- Fulfilling orders
- Packaging installation packs
- Deburring and finishing stainless steel/ metal products
- Product assembly
- Training on larger workshop machinery (for the right applicant)
Why you want to work for us:
- Family owned and operated business with a boss who really cares
- An opportunity to grow within the brand and build your knowledge and skillsets
- A great team who all REALLY love dogs (who doesn’t love dog people?)
- A heap of other reasons that you’ll just have to find out during the interview
Casual, above current award wage
Send through your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please be sure to tell us why you would make the perfect addition to our team in your application