Pet Rehydration Station XS
The Pet Rehydration Station XS (see demo video below) is our most economical and most compact automatically refilling stainless steel drinking station in our range! All the same features as the other stations minus the waste outlet at the bottom. Never worry about your pet/s running out of drinking water again. Our stations are indestructible and will last a lifetime, so you'll only buy this once. Because the Pet Rehydration Station XS is mounted to a solid structure it is impossible for your pets to tip it over and/or destroy. This XS station is suitable for smaller dog breeds, cats, birds, and other small animals. All of our Pet Rehydration Stations are for outdoor use only.
If installed correctly on timber this station can support up to 50kgs, slightly less on masonry/brick.
Why you'll love it
- 100% PET PROOF - GUARANTEED
- Automatically refills
- Designed and handmade in Brisbane, Australia
- Constructed with heavy duty stainless steel (grade 304)
- Fixes to masonry/brick and timber
- No need for a waste outlet as this station easily clips on and off the mounting brackets for easy cleaning.
- Modern design with no places/lips for insects/spiders to live and harm your pet/s
- 3/4" BSP brass adaptor to connect to a standard garden tap which includes a Backflow prevention device to prevent back siphonage into mains water and a 1/2" BSP thread to connect the braided hose to
- 1/2" BSP 600mm stainless steel braided hose* connector
- All fixings and detailed installation instructions.
- Length: 24.5cm
- Width: 21cm
- Height: 14.5cm
- Approximately 2 litres
- 600mm (fits onto a standard 12mm garden hose adaptor)
- Can connect to the left or right side of the station (looking front on). Please select which option when adding to cart.
CLICK HERE for Larger size Pet Rehydration Station!
CLICK HERE if your're after a pop of colour with our Powdercoat Range!
Please Note: If you are in a coastal area or situated near a large bodies of salt water, we would highly recommend our Marine Grade Stainless Steel SS316 Rehydration Stations.
Areas up to a 5km radius of salt water are generally considered at risk of salt-related air corrosion, but that distance varies due to location and weather patterns.
Disclaimer: This product is intended for animal use only. DK Stainless products are made from high quality and durable stainless steel materials, please ensure you handle and install the products as specified by DK Stainless. By purchasing this product you agree to indemnify DK Stainless for any damage or injury associated with the use of misuse of this product.