Stainless Steel Bracket 50x50x40 SSBF004
Our stainless steel reinforcing brackets can be used in a variety of different situations and areas. Due to their stainless steel construction, they have very high corrosion resistance and are suitable for all outdoor applications. They are great for creating extra rigidity and mounting points for instance toolboxes, headboards, water tanks, under tray toolboxes just to name a few.
Why you'll love them
- Stainless steel construction (2mm thickness and grade 304)
- Precision cut and exact folded edges
- Can use a variety of bolts, screws, rivets as fixings
- Small fixing holes are 5mm diameter
- Large fixing holes are 10mm diameter
- Folded at 90 degrees
- Length: 5cm
- Width: 4cm
- Height: 5cm
- .06kgs (60gr)
Disclaimer: DK Stainless products are made from high quality and durable stainless steel materials, please ensure you handle and install the products as specified by DK Stainless. By purchasing this product you agree to indemnify DK Stainless for any damage or injury associated with the use or misuse of this product.