CARE & CLEANING
Although stainless steel keeps its lustrous finish (even under adverse conditions) it will still require regular cleaning and maintenance.
- Wash regularly with hot, soapy water or detergent using a clean cloth and if necessary, a soft bristle brush or green scotch-brite pad.
- Remove any surface rust with a green scotch-brite pad by cleaning with the grain lines of the stainless steel.
- Remove non-washable deposits using an approved cleaner.
- Clean in one direction only (along original grain lines in stainless steel)
- Rinse well with clean water and wipe dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Use steel wool or metallic scrapers to remove non-washable deposits.
- Allow dirt to accumulate or dry out and harden on stainless steel.
- Use cleaners containing harsh abrasives or high bleach contents (this will cause brown oxidisation to appear on the stainless steel surface and will void your warranty).
CLEANING VIDEO - PET REHYDRATION STATION